Language Data Analyst- French
Fulltime 9 months contract initially
€28,800 per annum- paid pro rata
Our client, an internationally leading company within IT service business, is seeking to appoint French speaking Language Analysts to focus on the international aspects of Dictation. Working to improve ability to accurately transcribe user speech.
- Analysing data and identify any potential issues
- Meeting KPIs and goals of the project
- Interacting with other departments if required
- Any other duties that may apply.
Key skills & requirements
- Fluent in French (mother tongue level)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and follow rules.
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Computer literacy and typing skills
- Able to move to Ireland for about 9 months ideally from January 2018!
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.