Landscaping Team Leader
Landscaping Team Leader
Our client is a leading landscape and maintenance company who work alongside housebuilders, commercial organisations, housing associations and local authorities within Sussex, Kent and Surrey. A vacancy has arisen for an experience Landscaping Team Leader to join their hardworking team.
The ideal Landscaping Team Leader will have demonstrable experience within a similar position, have excellent communication skills as well as a good knowledge of landscaping and grounds maintenance. As a Landscaping Team Leader you will be leading the landscaping and grounds maintenance team in the achievement of the customer’s specification, as well as being responsible for the supervision of staff, materials and equipment to ensure a high quality, efficient and cost-effective service is delivered to customers.
This position requires you to hold a CSCS card. Due to the rural location of the position you will need to have your own transport and driving licence.
The ideal Landscaping Team Leader will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience with a similar position
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of landscaping and grounds maintenance
- Strong organisational and supervisor skills
- Be a team player
- Ability to identify training needs and train others effectively
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service skills and ensure high standards are met
Your duties as a Landscaping Team Leader will include:
- Providing supervision to Assistant Team Leaders and Team Members
- Undertaking on site assessment
- Building and maintaining sound client relationships
- Ensuring all equipment and materials required for a particular job arrive on site on time and in the right quantities
- Identifying problems and proactively strive to resolve them
- Ensuring all work is completed to a high standard of quality, on time to client’s specification and within cost
- Striving to achieve zero defects, however where defects are reported resolve these as quickly as possible
- Making recommendations for the repair or replacement of equipment to the contracts manager
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records, at all times, including work completed documentation
- Providing regular reports on work in progress, client requests for new work, and delays in work as well as staff, client and supplier issues
- Attending and contribute to bi-monthly meetings with the Contracts Manager/Operations Director
- Using customer feedback to improve the service
- Monitoring individual performance and standards including the following, compliance with Health and Safety, quality of work is delivered to a high standard e.g. fix first time/zero defects, efficiency, customer satisfaction is maintained or improved, company image, team working, communication, flexibility and initiative and identifying and addressing individual and team training needs
- Reporting immediately any accident or incident (whether to personnel or equipment) or dangerous occurrence, and ensuring that the company’s accident procedure is followed at all times
- Promoting a positive image of the Company, its products and services at all time
- Ensuring staff comply with the Company’s guidelines on Work Wear
£24,500 per annum
50 hours per week
Battle, East Sussex
Landscaping, Team Leader, Grounds Maintenance, Health and Safety, CSCS, Battle, Ninfield, Hastings, Bexhill, East Sussex
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'