Landscaping Site Foreman
Senior Team Leader
Up to £26k with use of van
Our client is an award- winning garden design company who work on residential soft and hard landscaping projects across Oxfordshire andneighbouringcounties. They have areputation for a quality first time, greatattitude and excellent customer service.
As their business grows they are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source a Site Foreman/Senior Team Leader
Theiroffice is based in West Oxfordshire andtheywork across Oxfordshire and bordering counties, with a reputation for a quality first time attitude and excellent customer service.
AsTheSite Foreman/Team Leader
You Will -
Oversee the successful implementation and completion of landscaping projects
- Have experience of planning your team work load to ensure maximum output and efficiency.
- Be responsible for ensuring you have the correct materials, tools and plant equipment for each job
- Setting and meeting targets and deadlines
- Ensuring the efficient use of all resources as well as the ability to plan for the unknown (absence, ground conditions, weather) andstill keepingthe project on target.
- Be an excellent communicator, being positive and professional with clients and colleagues
- Be responsible for the daily health and safety of your team, ensuring compliance with the health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure daily maintenance of vehicles, plant and tools is carried out
- Ensure team members adhere to site rules
You will need to have a DrivingLicence, experience ofleading a team and both hard and soft landscaping skillsas well as the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients. You will be an experienced leader/supervisor and will be able to demonstrate experience in all these areas.
In return, you will be paida basic salaryup to £26, 000.00, company pension, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by half a day for each years’serviceas well ascareer development and training opportunities. You will be eligible for a 1-3% performance based payriseevery year.
If you would like to apply for this role with a supportive, growing and highly reputable landscaping business, then please send us your CV now and we will call you.
We offer"outof hours" phone support so if you are working full time, we are happy to speak to you after 6 in the evenings and on Saturdays
Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Soft Landscaping
- Driving licence
- hard landscaping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job