This award-winning landscaping company has been providing clients with a place of inspiration, relaxation and motivation since 1978. If you are a passionate individual and want to grow with them, then read on…
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London
Permanent, full-time role; Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
Frosts Landscape Construction builds and maintains premier landscaped spaces within central London and the South of England.
Working in partnership with top landscape architect practices and main contractors to deliver hard and soft landscape projects of the highest standard winning over 80 BALI awards.
They are now looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to grow with them as one of the top UK landscaping companies.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Excellent horticultural and plant identification skills
- Broad range of landscaping experience
- Team player promote a positive working environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Passionate about landscaping, positive and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
- Drawing interpretation skills
- Capable of working under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Machinery tickets would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring works are carried out to the highest standard first time
- Current CSCS card
- Current CPCS card
- Full UK driving licence would be preferable
Our Commitment to You
We can offer you a safe, comfortable working environment where you will be a valued team member, trained appropriately, and rewarded fairly.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for their people to excel.
You will be working within a company where quality in everything is our goal, and our standards are therefore uncompromisingly high. We love what they do and are excited by new challenges.
How to apply for the Landscape Operatives job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Landscape Operative job, just click "apply" today. Please watch out for an email from us, which you will need to respond to for your application to be considered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Keywords: Landscaper, landscape gardener, Landscape, Gardner, Groundworks, Garden Landscaper, Grounds Maintenance, experienced hard landscaper, landscaping labourer, landscape gardener, maintenance landscaper, soft landscaper, hard landscaper, ground worker, gardener, brick layer, dry stone wallers, landscape construction work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'