Job Title: Landscape Design Architect
Job Location: Kuwait
· Design, management, and production of drawings for projects of different scales and different stages in the design process - Compilation of targeted project research and analysis into text documents and/or design solutions
· Coordination between clients and consultant teams - Preparation of proposals, contracts, and cost estimates for upcoming projects
· Submitting plans and estimates to the clients.
· Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and working drawings of the re-design of the new site, including applications, construction details and specifications for the project using computer-aided design (CAD) packages or similar design software;
· Present proposals to clients, deal with enquiries and negotiate any amendments to the final design;
· Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates
· Suitable candidates will hold a BA Honors degree and post-graduate Diploma or Master’s Degreein Landscape Architecture, and have a minimum of 10 year’s experience in design of largelandscape projects from concept and preliminary stages to construction documentation, some of which should have been gained in the Middle East.
· Demonstrated ability in Site Planning and Design, Design Detail - Strong design and writing skills
· In addition to a thorough knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture, knowledge of coordination of landscaping works with associated engineering systems, including utilities, irrigation and external lighting is required.
· Good freehand presentation skills are essential and the ability to use AutoCAD, 3D and Photoshop presentation software would be a significant advantage.
· We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-organized team player to take on the challenge of large and complex projects
- Landscape Architecture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job