Our Client isinvolved in commercial hard and soft landscaping right across the South East, spanning as far north as Peterborough and as far west as Bristol. They have completed landscape schemes for a wide variety of clients, including company headquarters, new schools and academies, business and retail parks, superstores and industrial estates, as well as involvement in ecologically sensitive areas. An opportunity has arisen for a Landscape Construction Estimator to take responsibility for special commercial hard and soft landscaping projects, throughout the south east.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated landscaping estimator?
Our client is looking for dynamic people to review incoming enquiries, prepare, process and submit tenders for commercial landscape contracts.
They are one of the leading commercial landscaping contractors, specialising in all aspects of soft and hard landscaping and grounds maintenance. As part of their continued growth plans they are now looking to recruit competent and motivated individuals to join their team of Estimators.
They are looking for people who can bring expertise and experience to demonstrate to them how they can further improve their business.
The successful candidate will work on their own initiative and organise themselves to deliver an effective service delivery including:
- Analysing clients BOQs and technical specifications
- Extracting information from tender drawings including taking off quantities both manually and using IT software
- Compiling bills of quantities
- Collating quotations to calculate materials, equipment and labour costs
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Utilising several computing packages and online tendering portals
- Preparing and submitting compliant tenders to meet required deadlines
- Liaising with other parts of the business to assist in the handover of projects
- Following up on tender submissions, monitoring and updating the tender index and compiling reports for senior management
- Good awareness of tendering and the estimating process
- A high level of IT proficiency, particularly within Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Able to demonstrate professional communications at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- In return for this, you will be working in a professional environment, joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
If this Landscape Construction Estimator vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Landscape Construction Estimator vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Landscape Construction Estimator vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'