We are currently recruiting for a Landscape Architect to join a leading multi-disciplinary Construction Design & Property and Architectural Consultancy based in Ipswich. Operating in both the public and private sectors, our client have a proven, award-winning, track record in the local & regional markets and now require another Landscape Architect to join the team due to continued growth.
The successful Landscape Architect will be supporting the Senior Landscape Architects in the delivery of projects within the Landscape Design Team, helping to ensure that projects are completed within budget and to schedule. Day-to-day duties will include preparing scheme designs and specifications, preparing & presenting feasibility reports and design proposals, preparing planning applications, producing BIM compliant working drawings & specifications and contract administration. Further duties associated with the role will be discussed as required.
It is envisaged that the successful Landscape Architect will hold a degree in Landscape Architecture and also be a Member of the landscape Institute. A minimum of 2 years professional experience as a Landscape Architect will also be required, as will a high degree of computer literacy and CAD proficiency because strong design and drawing skills are paramount to successful delivery of the role.
Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Preparing scheme designs and specifications
- Preparing & presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- Preparing planning applications
- Producing BIM compliant working drawings and specifications
- Contract administration.
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree in Landscape Architecture, or similar
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience as a Landscape Architect
- Member of Landscape Institute
- Strong design and drawing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- CAD proficient
Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary: £35k - £40k
- Package to be discussed as required
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy