Have you gained at least 3 years experience as a Landscape Architect?
Do you have a degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent industry experience?
Do you have excellent experience with AutoCAD and Sketch Up?
If you have answered "Yes" to all of the above, then I would very much like to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a very friendly and established practice who are now looking to recruit an experienced Landscape Architect to join their team. This opportunity will be working within a lovely working environment too!
The role will be involved with the design and management of projects, project team liaison and detailed specification of both hard and soft landscape works.
Key Skills and Experience needed;-
* Be fully proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, NBS Landscape software, KeyScape and general MS Office suite.
* Be conversant in all stages of project development - from analysis through to design, construction, implementation and management.
* Be experienced in the preparation of illustrated plans and visualisations, working drawings and technical construction details.
* Be able to produce reports to a high standard with excellent attention to detail.
* Experience in the efficient management of up to date drawing records and documents.
* Have a keen interest and knowledge in horticulture and plant specifications.
* Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Personal Skills needed;-
* Happy to work as part of a close knit and energetic team.
* Have a positive, engaging and flexible attitude towards people and projects.
* Be confident in liaising directly with external consultants and site contractors.
* Have an organised and efficient approach to completing work to the highest standard within tight and often unpredictable deadlines, being willing to work additional hours when required.
* Be adaptable to working independently and under direction, whilst also working alongside other members of the team.