A Landscape design practice are seeking a Landscape Architect / Garden Designer to join their team in the South Central London area. This company offers services from design stages through to construction and execution predominately within the high-end residential sector.
As the Landscape Architect & Garden Designer, you will be using your innovative and creative flair to influence projects and develop tailored and thorough designs and concepts. The Landscape Architect / Garden Designer will also add on-site value by overseeing the design through its creation, communicating with a wide range of clients and contractors throughout the process and delivering the highest standard of service.
Landscape Architect / Garden Designer Position Overview
- Working predominately on high-end residential projects
- Adapting and delivering tailored and bespoke landscape and garden designs
- Involved in project lifecycles from the design stages through to completion and construction.
Landscape Architect / Garden Designer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within relevant subject such as Landscape Architecture or Horticulture (Plant Science)
- Keen to achieve Chartership and with CMLI status
- Experience working on high end residential project
- Proven design skills and experience with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Experience on Lumion beneficial but not essential
Landscape Architect / Garden Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary Range £32,000 - £38,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Bonus Scheme and Company Incentives
- Pension Scheme & Private Healthcare available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'