We are currently seeking a Landscape Architect/Designer within an established company based in Cambridge. The role will be to support with drawings for varying sizes of projects using a range of drawing packages such as CAD, Photoshop and Sketchup. This is a great opportunity to support a busy team and work on some exciting projects within a leading garden design company.
Location: Outskirts of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30pm
Benefits: Company pension scheme, healthcare benefits, 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays, Career progression available, company bonuses, (Company van provided when visiting sites)
To be suitable for this role you will have experience of designing and drawing landscape projects to a high standard. You will have knowledge of drawing packages and be able to bring a creative flair to the projects. You will be able to read level surveys and transfer information into designs. You must also have hard landscaping knowledge as well as good planting design knowledge. You will be organized and be a self-starter
Duties will include:
- Supporting the design team with drawings and presentations for multiple projects and at different stages
- Creating designs and drawings in line with Company ethos
- Communicating with in-house construction teams, clients and suppliers
- Visiting sites prior to designing; taking client briefs
- Using drawing programmes including CAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and others
- Presenting proposals to clients
- Using your plant knowledge to create planting designs
- General administration within the office
Skills and Experience required:
- Must have a degree in Landscape Design or similar
- Must have proven knowledge of plants and planting plans
- Able to produce designs in drawing packages such as CAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and be willing to learn other drawing programs
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Be hard working and enthusiastic
- Pay excellent attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator and have good customer facing skills
- Be a good team player
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Have a full UK clean driving license
If you have not received a response within 2-4 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'