Salary: Highly competitive
Highly regarded Architectural Establishment in London is inviting skilled, motivated and creative landscape architects, with extensive built experience with UK and international hospitality and large-scale residential projects.
You will be directly responsible for all aspects of the Landscape Design Process on a range of project types including leadership of a team of designers and coordination of project planning, and deliverables and problem solving with contactors, suppliers and consultants.
You will be required to travel to the project locations and work with and manage the other members of the Design team to ensure the timely completion of the work. You will actively prepare drawings, presentation materials and project coordination documents. You shall also be responsible for checking of construction drawings and project coordination during construction.
- 7-10 years experience with project concept to completion
- Site coordination
- Job running & team management skills would be beneficial.
- AutoCAD, Sketchup and Grasshopper
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Coordination with consultants, communication and presentation skills
- Sustainable design
- Softscape/horticulture and hardscape design and specifications
- Good organizational and leadership skills with experience in delivering to timelines.
- Landscape Architecture
- Job Running
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job