£18,000 - £19,000.
Our client is looking for a Landfill Operative to work at their Taunton site. You will be responsible for carrying out a variety of manual, machine operating duties relating to the landfill and associated activities, including the reception and placing of waste delivered in to the landfill facility.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with all company procedures, statutory legislation and industry good practice.
- Assisting in ensuring the day to day operational activities at Dimmer Landfill site are carried out in accordance with company procedures.
- To assist in coordinating landfill operations to ensure that waste is dealt with efficiently at the site and is handled and treated in the correct manner complying with all legislative requirements and contracted conditions.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Knowledge of plant machinery including operation and first line maintenance.
- Experience in driving plant e.g tractor, waste compactor, wheeled /tracked Loading shovel, 25 tonne ADT, 360 Excavator or 180 Excavator.
- Full driving licence.
- Posses a recognised training certificate (CITB / QPTC / Waste and Utilities certificate.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you?
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.