Landed Cost & Standard Cost Controller - Luxury
* * *
Inventory Controller / Finance Business Partner - Central London
£55,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience
* * *
A luxury fashion group is seeking an accomplished supply chain/inventory finance business partner to join its global HQ based in Central London.
The overall purpose of this position is to plan, manage and develop the end-to-end Supply Chain financial planning, reporting and control processes.
- Strategic plan review diagnostics & financial analysis.
- Pre budget target setting & cost savings, annual budget process planning, management and execution.
- Manage & develop all financial planning & reporting requirements, including all period end & year end processes.
- Own the implementation & application of financial control covering all financial processes at multiple sites and at head office working closely with the Group FD.
- Supply Chain cost management, planning & reporting and support all system implementations and upgrades.
- Capex & restructuring control and manage and coordinate the site fixed asset routines.
- Managing 1-2 part qualified analysts
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Previous, relevant inventory/stock finance experience
- Landed Cost experience within a Standard Cost environment essential
- Hugely influential and engaging - a natural leader
- A "director of the near future!"
- Qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA desirable
- Immediately available or on short notice
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.
- finance analyst
- commercial finance
- digital finance
- supply chain finance
- retail finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'