£30,000 (DOE) + £2,000 Bonus + Training + Progression + 25 Holidays + Excellent Pension & Benefits
Are you looking for an office based role you will be the go to expert for a global household name in Surveying systems and provide technical support to key customers?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company and receive ongoing training within the latest Surveying technology for the construction industry.
This company design and manufacture the latest Surveying and Optical technology for Civil Engineering & construction industry. They can provide you with exposure to a wide range of products and a great working environment and benefits.
This position would suit someone with Surveying or Civils experience looking for an office based role where you will provide technical support for a wide range of products.
- Email, Telephone and Live support to customers and stakeholders
- Training customers on hardware and software related products
- Monday to Friday - Office based
- Understanding of Surveying systems/products (GNSS / TPS / Laser / etc)
- Can come from a hands on Civils/Surveying background or Technical support
- Looking for a varied and fast paced customer facing role
Geotechnical, Geosystems, Geo-Environmental, Surveyor, Surveying, Geography, Civil Engineering, Highways, Construction, Optical, Leica, Laser, Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire, Bedford, Support Engineer, Project Engineer,
- Civil Engineering
- Project Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Milton Keynes