Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Land Manager for our client based in Essex.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding Land & New Homes Team covering the Essex area reporting to the Head of Land.
The Land Manager role is responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing land/sites to sell for residential or mixed-use development and to ensure maximum financial contribution to the business.
- Work with estate agency colleagues, new homes colleagues & developer contacts to generate sales leads and identify potential development sites, also securing new homes instructions within Essex.
- Utilise external data sources, Council planning portals, Land Registry and Promap to identify and market potential sites.
- Enter negotiations and formulate offers in line with company policy on land instructions to ensure annual budgets and forecasts are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of legal issues relating to contracts including Subject to Planning, Option Agreements, Joint Ventures and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of national & local planning policy and be highly involved in the planning process, monitoring site progress through to consent and exchange
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of developer contacts, development opportunities and competitor activity within the area.
- Previous experience in land within the specified area
- Self- motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent networking & people skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably live in the local area
- Full UK driving licence
Salary Upwards of £70,000 OTE per annum (competitive Salary dependent upon experience) BMW + Laptop + Bonus
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, Property/Estate Agency (Land and New Homes), Motor Finance and Asset Finance Markets, as well as many more. We take pride in building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Land Acquisition
- Land Management
- Property Management