Our client, a leading residential developer are looking to expand their existing land team with the addition of an experienced land manager to be based in their offices in Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will be working for one of the country’s leading residential developers, whom have won numerous awards within the industry.
The successful applicant will be experienced in the following:
- Identifying and appraising suitable land
- Have a sound understanding of planning promotions
- Experience of public sector procurement, land sales, affordable housing deals
- Have a Good understanding and implementation of urban design
- Good land market knowledge i.e. visibility of sites and knowledge of deals completed
- As well as solid technical knowledge
A proven track record of successfully acquiring land for other mainstream developers within Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridge area, is paramount. Being a member of the RTPI or RICS is preferred however not required.
Our client will also look at Senior Land Buyers who feel that they are ready to make the move to a senior position.
For more information, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job