My client who is the largest independent Estate agent in the country is looking for an experienced Land manager to join its growing Land and New homes team.
The Land Manager role is responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing land/sites to sell for residential or mixed-use development and to ensure maximum financial contribution to the business.
The responsibilities will include:
- Work with estate agency colleagues, new homes colleagues & developer contacts to generate sales leads and identify potential development sites within Middlesex & West London
- Utilise external data sources including Glenigan, Council planning portals, Land Registry and Promap to identify and market potential sites.
- Enter negotiations and formulate offers in line with company policy on land instructions to ensure annual budgets and forecasts are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of legal issues relating to contracts including Subject to Planning, Option Agreements, Joint Ventures and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of national & local planning policy and be highly involved in the planning process, monitoring site progress through to consent and exchange
Develop comprehensive knowledge of developer contacts, development opportunities and competitor activity within the area.
The candidate must have at least 12 month’s previous experience in land within the specified area
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent networking & people skills
- Good organisational skills
- Preferably live in the local area
- Full UK driving licence
In return my client is offering an exciting salary package which includes a 35k-45k basic OTE 60k.
The client will also provide a company car and laptop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job