LAND MANAGER / LAND BUYER / SENIOR NEGOTIATOR
Land Manager / Land Buyer / Senior Negotiator is required for London based private property investment and development company
We are looking for an experienced & qualified person to cover London area.
Salary £50k plus OTE plus bonus per annum.
The chosen Applicant will play an enormous role in our continued evolution and further development. We are particularly looking for longer term management potential.
As a candidate to be considered for this role you must have a solid track record of property & land acquisition, first-class contacts, a detailed understanding of the planning system, history of relevant work experience in London area.
Job Description & Duties
- Sourcing, identifying and securing on and off market development opportunities through a range of methods - examination of development plans, potential change of uses, liaising with agents and utilising an extensive contact base
- Negotiating legal agreements with vendors and agents
- Manage acquisition of sites and leading project acquisition
- Liaise with relevant consultants throughout the land appraisal and bid process, and during planning application.
- Maintain and expand the company’s key contact base
- Assist the Land Director on major projects and with other relevant duties as required
- Negotiating with different parties re property acquisition
Person Specification & Skills
- Familiar with all aspects of land & property purchase
- Knowledge of residential development market
- Good understanding of the planning system & council policies
- Relevant degree
- Geographical familiarity with Central & Outer London
- Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects
- Exceptional negotiating and influencing skills
- Knowledge and use of business contacts, land owners and speculators, and key players in relevant organisations
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you. If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity then email your CV and covering letter to us for review
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job