| Land Manager / Land Buyer | Essex | £70,000 per annum | Company Car |
My client, is one of the UK's largest independent estate agents with its own specialist Land and New Homes division covering the whole network.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Land Manager / Land Buyer to cover Essex
Duties will include:
- Identifying Land Opportunity leads through various methods.
- Obtaining instructions from Land Owners to dispose of sites
- Liaising with Developers and our network of estate agency branches
- Meeting set targets
- Assisting the Land & New Homes Director develop business across the group and increase profitability for the department
The suitable candidate:
- Able to demonstrate or have the knowledge of putting together Land Deals
- Understanding of planning procedures and council polices
- Knowledgeable about property and estate agency businesses
- A great communicator, with good listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed against performance targets
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Land Manager or Land Buyer to join a tremendous company, with room for growth.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £70,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus + Car
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday (8.45am- 6:00pm)
Benefits: Company car or car allowance, mobile, pension, company rewards and incentives.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- New Homes
- Land Buyer
- Land Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job