We are working on behalf of an independent developer in the East Grinstead area who are looking to add to their team with a proactive Land Manager.
- Sourcing land opportunities
- Assessing and appraising land to ensure development feasibility
- Negotiating where appropriate to acquire land for the best value
- Liaising with the Director to plan acquisitions in accordance with pipeline of projects and company revenue forecasts
- Compliance with all associated legislation, ensuring paperwork and records are kept in order
- General business development to create new development opportunities
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a proven track record of acquiring land, taking responsibility for sourcing, negotiating and completing
- Have a good business acumen- an appreciation of budgets and an ability to maximise profits
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of planning legislation and be confident in dealing with agents and solicitors
- Have a solid market knowledge of Surrey, Sussex and Kent
- Have an entrepreneurial and proactive approach in order to create business opportunities through networking, marketing etc.
This permanent role offers a great opportunity to join an independent developer with a real focus on quality and reputation.
Salary is dependent on experience.
- Business Development
- Land Acquisition