Land Director - Dorset
Land Director required in Dorset to join a Land & Property company.
Can you demonstrate your ability to source new land developments and negotiate land sales?
Do you have an excellent knowledge of the Southern region and a strong client base?
We are recruiting a Land Director for a well-established Land & Property investment company based out of their Dorset offices.
- Educated to degree standard preferably in Town Planning or associated subject
- Achieved Chartered status
- Strong geographical understanding of the South West
- Excellent negotiation capabilities
- Over 10 years' experience in land acquisition, land promotion and sales
- Manage land acquisitions
- Liaise with planning team
- Undertake land promotion
- Represent the organisation in external & public meetings
The role will present an opportunity to continue your professional career in land acquisition and promotion. In addition you will receive a competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous experience.
To be considered for the role or further Town Planning or Land opportunities please send your CV to or alternatively call Lee Rimell on to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'