Land Defence Training Solutions Manager
London or South
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services organisation for an experienced solutions /capability professional to join their Land Defence team to design and develop outsourced training solutions within the Land Sector.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- Support Head of Land Defence Capability / Solutions and in country leads to grow the international; Land Defence business by supporting strategy development, undertaking activity to help shape Customer thinking and developing innovative technical and commercial training solutions
- Identify, analyse and develop appropriate, innovative solutions within the training space - in collaboration with sector teams, engaging with governments, customers and local partners as necessary
- Maintain thorough and current understanding of the organisations current training capabilities and operational performance
- Sup[port in-country / sector teams from initial market making through to opportunity Gate 3, either directly or by helping to identify the additional skills and resource that are required
- Support and contribute to the evaluation of new territories and strategy development
- Support projects through internal Governance process
- Prepare timely reports and management information as required
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- Demonstrable experience of working with MoD Land, Sea or Air Training either directly with MoD / HM Forces or external defence training organisation
- Able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent communication ability with well-developed writing and narrative skills
- Self-starter - able to work under own initiative
- Track record of supporting technical sales activity by designing robust, commercially viable solutions
- Must be able to gain and maintain UK SC level security clearance
- Flexible for UK and International travel as per the demands of this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience of providing training solutions to the MoD - ideally within the Land domain to join a leading Defence organisation to help shape and develop innovative outsourced training solutions both within the UK and Internationally.
If you feel you have the experience within training solution development then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me on for further information.
- Solutions Consultant and Defence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job