Land Charges Officer
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Waltham Forest Council to provide them a with Land Charges Officer to join their team on a 6+Contract Basis!
Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Land Charges Officer
Rate £23 to £28 per hour (negotiable dependent upon experience, please start umbrella rate you require)
- To assist in the work of the Land Charges department in collating and providing information in connection with the conveyancing process, to customers such as agents, solicitors, professional bodies and members of the public.
- To assist in the achievement of the authority’s key priorities and the continuous improvement of its performance.
- To assist in maintaining consistency with the council’s quality and equality approach to the delivery of services
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group –
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'