Are you a specialist in Land Acquisition?
Do you have a strong Geographical knowledge on the North West?
Have you got private developer experience?
We are seeking a Land Buyer for an Independent Land Developer to be based in Crewe.
- Educated to degree level
- Hold previous Land Acquisition experience in the North West
- Strong construction understanding
- Excellent numerical and negotiation skills
You will be responsible for:
- Identification of development opportunities across the North West
- Negotiate the purchase of land
- Liaise with Land agents, Local Authorities and all appropriate parties to source and secure new development sites
The role will allow you to join an expanding organisation and develop your technical Land Buying and acquisition skills. You shall receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous acquisition experience.
To apply for the role please send your CV to or alternatively call Lee Rimell on to discuss this role or further Land Acquisition opportunities in further detail.
- Land Acquisition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'