Land Buyer Acquisition Management - West London - £70,000 (neg).
An exciting job for an experienced Land Buyer with a small but established and expanding Residential Developer. Based from their West London offices you will covering the Home Counties and London.
They have a 7year history and a strong pipeline of projects over the next 2 years, with over 200 units under development. These are mainly new build up from 10 - 50 Unit plots across Home Counties (Surrey/Berks/Herts) and London.
You will be bringing your contacts with you and adding to an established network, supporting the continued business expansion.
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge to an expanding business, working in a personable environment where you can reap the rewards from your own efforts.
You will be:
* Researching new business opportunities as part of a proactive approach to the identification and acquisition of land.
* Appraising new land opportunities and the completion of planning, technical and legal due diligence.
* Project managing the promotion of sites through the development and planning process.
* Preparing representations on local plans.
* Responsible for promoting schemes within agreed budgets.
* Developing relationships with key external stakeholders.
You will have:
5 or more years' experience in a similar role with a Residential Developer or Consultancy.
Degree qualified or equivalent experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.