The client are a house builder based in Reading that specialise in the development of luxury high end housing and have one of the best names in the industry.
Due to expansion and future sites coming up they are currently recruiting for a Land and Planning Assistant to join their existing Land team reporting into the Land Director. Candidates ideally will be degree educated and have a basic knowledge of land and planning acquisition and must live within an hour of Reading. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay up to £23k + package.
Skills and experience required:
* Passion for property, development and place-creation
* Strong numeracy and literacy skills
* Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
* Full UK driving licence
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Day to day duties will include:
* Assist in preparation of initial site appraisals for potential development sites for the Land Managers
* Obtain ordnance survey maps via Promap and title information via land registry to assist in land appraisals
* Assist Land Managers in preparing reports for Main Board, including development appraisals, cash flows, ISO compliance documents and site programmes
* Liaise with external consultants and monitor progress of instructed reports against the agreed timetable and deadlines
* Research planning information, such as planning history and planning policy data on Local Authority websites
* Conduct residential sales market research for comparable data as required by the Land Managers
* Assist in the co-ordination of the flow of technical/planning information between departments
* Assist in the preparation of planning applications and help co-ordinate drawings and reports for submission. In addition, help the Planning Manager in submitting the required information to discharge planning conditions
* Attend relevant internal and external meetings and make notes where appropriate and follow up action points
* Undertake work shadowing and observe activities within the various departments for the purpose of broadening your professional experience
The client operate a 1st stage interview process with the Land Director. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Land Acquisition
- Estate Agent
- High End
- Land and Planning
- Land Agent
- Land Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job