Land and New Homes Manager
St Albans, Hertfordshire
£40,000 + Commission + Co Car or Car Allowance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Estate Agency and start their Land and New Homes department in St Albans. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As a Land and New Homes Manager you will need to:
- Be responsible for the process of bringing New homes to market effectively to include all aspects of marketing for New Homes, working within budgets agreed
- Responsibility for Client management of all New Homes developer clients as the first point of contact for all matter related to the marketing and post sales activity of new Homes
- Increase our penetration of the New Homes market by targeting developers for agent free sites and converting tail end units from tied sites as well as drive additional instructions to branches through part exchange business.
- Work alongside the residential departments.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety related matters with regards to the marketing of New Homes
- To run a database of all potential new homes instructions and to regularly contact developers to obtain instructions
- To assist the Land and Development Manager with research into pricing for sites and attend branch and site visits and meet with developers to discuss appraisals/pricing
- To proactively arrange and attend meetings with developers to pitch for new instructions
- To regularly attend new homes sites including special product launches which may take place outside of standard contracted hours
- To keep in regular contact (minimum once weekly) with all new homes clients and report feedback to them on progress and pricing strategy
- To speak to the company Director weekly to discuss progress on the new homes sales pipeline
- To organise the advertising of sites to include press advertising, boards and internet
- To attend operational meetings to report on activity and results
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives.
- Opportunity to build a department.
If you are interested in this Land and New Homes Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment
- Estate Agents
- New Home Sales