| Land and Development Surveyor| East Anglia | £28,000 - £40,000 (Depending On Experience) |
My client, is a one of the largest independent Estate Agents in East Anglia and they’re looking for an experienced Land and Development Surveyor to cover operations in the aforementioned area.
- To liaise with our network of estate agency offices to uncover market opportunities.
- Assess land and sites suitability for development, including market demand, site characteristics and infrastructure.
- Identify new opportunities by conducting research and networking.
- Carry out detailed site appraisals utilising development software.
- Prepare and present applications for planning permission.
- Use strong management and entrepreneurial skills to ensure that projects are delivered successfully, efficiently and profitably for clients.
- Able to demonstrate or have the knowledge of putting together Land Deals
- Understanding of planning procedures and council polices
- Knowledgeable about property and estate agency businesses
- A great communicator, with good listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and determined to succeed against performance targets
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Land Manager or Land Buyer to join a tremendous company, with room for growth.
In return, my client is offering a strong basic depending on experience plus bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Land Development
- Land Management