Job role: Land Administrator (12 month contract)
JobType: 12 month contract
Benefits: Fun, dynamic working environment with innovative company with progression
Location: Bham City Centre
Working Hours: Mon - Fri / 37.5 - Flexible
This Land Administrator role carries an ASAP start for the right candidates please apply ASAP!
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity within a fantastic company working within the engineering sector to join there small team on a 12 month fixed term contract initially.
This is a small office but working for a global organisation, and will require someone who is an all rounder, providing administrative support but at the same time dealing with customer enquires via telephone and email.
This is for a fast paced and busy organisation, and the type of person will need to be able to hit the ground running, and have adequate experience within an administration based role, with the confidence to carry out administration tasks with little training on the basics, full industry and company training will be given for a Land Administrator.
Purpose of Land Administrator:
- Providing administrative support to the Land Team in order to arrange access for surveys and possession of land
- Managing and keeping up-to-date multiple spreadsheets relating to access to land
- Liaising internally with staff, within Land team.
- Recording details and progress reports within Sharepoint systems
- Proficient in preparing mail merges and distributing letters
- Telephoning landowners to arrange/discuss access arrangements
- Assisting in maintaining document control systems in line with company requirements
- Overseeing the teams: time, expenses, whereabouts and holiday recording
Experience required for successful Land Administrator;
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Team player with a desire to succeed
- Experienced using MS Office in particular Excel
- Confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work to meet deadlines
- Able to work with maps
- Considerate towards others
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable
This role carries an immediate start, please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you meet the above requirements. Land Administrator
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.