Ae you are looking for a new excellent permanent employment. We can help?
Our client is looking for experienced laminators to join their busy team.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- prepare molds or dies using pneumatic spray guns with chopper attachments.
- Pat or press layers of saturated mat or cloth into place on molds, using different hand tools
- Mix catalysts into resins, and saturate cloth and mats with mixtures, using brushes.
- Apply layers of plastic resin and gel to mold surfaces until products have the desired thicknesses and plastics have jelled.
- Bond wood reinforcing strips to laminating surface.
- Check completed products for conformance to specifications and for defects
- And more
You'll work under strict safety procedures.
To apply you will have to demonstrate:
- solid experience in similar role
- the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to details
- good hand-to-eye coordination
- the ability to follow written instructions
Good rates of pay and full time hours with plenty of overtimes available.
If you are interested please send your application accross or call Anna @ Mploy in Poole for more details.