NEW JOB IN!! Require Labourer for new site for local contractor! Long term position for the right candidate.
- Location: LEWES
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Pay rate: £11.00
- Randstad CPE contact: Tom Churchill (Brighton office)
A well established Medium sized contractor who work across the Sussex area.
Working as a Labourer our client will be looking for labourers to assist in the construction of a new project in Lewes
- Ideally you will have experience working as a labourer before; You will be comfortable lifting and shifting materials through out the day.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete ad - Hoc duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a Labouring position
- You will have a CSCS Ticket
- Strong work ethic in a team.
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call us on for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Labourer / CSCS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'