Are you a Labourer based near Worthing, West Sussex and looking for a new contract or just looking for a Labourer position during the summer holidays to earn some extra cash before you go back to college? If you have a CSCS card we have in over 30 Labourer roles available at the moment.
- Position: Labourer
- Location: Worthing, West Sussex
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: 19/08/2020
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Jake Aston on
One of the UK's top developer that score highly on the NHBC league tables.
A Commercial development, role needed for up to 6 weeks
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manger and Assistant Site Manager.
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
- Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
Please note there is no welfare responsibilities involved in this role.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'