Are you a Labourer based in Billingshurst and looking for a new contract ? If you have a CSCS card Randstad have in over 30 Labourer roles available at the moment.
- Position: Labourer
- Location: Billingshurst
- Contract type: Freelance
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Cork
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager.
- Clearing areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment for everyone.
- Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
- Securing barrier protection around the site and making sure hoarding & fencing is secure.
- Some traffic management.
- Assisting home buyers move in to the properties.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Happy to be customer facing and assisting home buyers.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Harry Cork on for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'