Clifton Shard are working with an Oxfordshire based timber frame company with a well-respected reputation.
They are known for their unique portfolio of design and build solutions of timber frame build packages in the high end, bespoke sector.
Due to their continued success we are recruiting for an experienced Labourer to be part of their on-site team
As a Labourer, reporting into the Site Manager you will be responsible for general maintenance of the site along with the following;
- Looking after deliveries and storage areas
- Keeping welfare area clean
- Sweeping and mopping welfare/office floors
- Maintaining overall site tidiness including setting up and maintaining fence lines and walkways
- Cleaning out individual houses sometimes
- Lock individual plots at night and open first thing in the morning for trades.
- Cleaning Male and Female toilets
We are interested in hearing from self-motivated individuals who can use their own initiative to ensure all work is completed on time, and correctly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company and work on a variety of projects with no two being the same. You will also profit from the following company benefits.
- 25 days holiday per year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
If you are interested please apply online today, or alternatively contact Ben at the Clifton Shard team who will be happy to discuss in more detail.
- site labourer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job