Are you looking for a Labourer or Picker position?
- Location: Croydon, CR0 Postcode
- Position: Labourer / Picker
- Contract type: Permanent, Full time
- Salary/Rate: £21,000 - £22,000
You must have experience in manual handling and labouring.
As one of the Labourers in our transfer station you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Site Manager and Banksman.
- Seperating different waste streams from a moving conveyor belt.
- Sorting and manual handling of materials and items.
- General maintenance.
- You will need some experience, either working on a construction site or recycling facility.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv or give us a call. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Hinton's for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice and information on our latest vacancies.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Manual Handling
- Always Punctual
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'