Temporary Labourer Maintenance - Bath BA2 - Immediate Start
No Tools or CSCS Card required
Ritz Recruitment are working with a highly successful Student Accommodation who require a skilled Labourer Maintenance with proven Maintenance/Handyman experience to help support their busy site.
Job duties can include:
- Carrying out reactive tasks
- General repairs
- Basic plumbing
- Changing Light Bulbs & Batteries
- Changing locks
- Moving Furniture & Mattresses
- Grounds Work
- Supporting the Maintenance team
The perfect candidate will have:
- Proven experience of undertaking repairs and maintenance in a domestic residential environment: Handyman, Caretaker, General Builder, Maintenance
- Work well as a team or individually.
- Awareness of Health & Safety requirements.
- Positive attitude and ability to use initiative.
- Helpful, friendly with a professional manner.
This is a temporary postion to start asap.
Send your CV now!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'