Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To provide general labouring support in the execution of works that are assigned on a day to day basis. To carry out low level maintenance tasks and provide labour support as required.
* General cleaning within the Garrison, including but not limited to:
o Clearing of general rubbish and waste
o Emptying of litter bins and litter picking
o Collection and movement of recycling waste
o aid in the delivery of the pan garrison window cleaning service
* Carry out general maintenance tasks around the garrison, such as patio cleaning, Manual handling of furniture, equipment and stores (heavy lifting required)
* Assist workforce in executing remedial repairs and general building works. To include safe operation of mechanical height access equipment.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Full valid UK driving licence- Essential. Cat C1 Licence, Forklift Licence - Desirable.
* Proven ability to prioritise tasks, pay attention to detail and work proactively and independently.
* Good organisational skills, self-disciplined and able to use initiative
Closing Date: 23 March 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV