I am currently recruiting for a yard and site worker to refurbish and fit out buildings to the highest possible standard.
1. Undertake the advance preparation/decoration of all product surfaces, both internal and external.
2. Carry out basic joinery tasks inclusive of partition walls, doors, windows etc.
3. Assist where required in the general fitting out and refurbishment of portakabin buildings both on and off site.
4. Assist with the installation/dismantling of all buildings as part of a site team.
5. Maintain tools and equipment in order to maximise their use and prolonged life.
6. Assist in the movement of buildings in and out of the yard and report any damages to buildings.
7. Be thorough in the separation and segregation of waste to meet environmental requirements.
Hours of Work
39 hours per week, 0745 to 1630 hours Monday to Thursday and 0745 to 1530 hours on Fridays, with 45 mins for lunch each day (unpaid)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'