PMP Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Labour Planner to join our client, a successful Manufacturing company based in Cardiff.
£28,000 - £35,000 pa
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Labour Planner to join a growing FMCG manufacturing facility.
Duties will include:-
- Provide co-ordination of site wide labour
- Ensure that sufficient skills are available to meet the production plan
- Ensure labour is used in the most efficient way to minimise overtime costs
- Work with planning to ensure correct labour requirements for short and medium term
- Use relevant planning and reporting systems
- Develop the capability to forecast medium term labour requirements
- Setting up forecasting and measurement systems
- Identify overtime requirements
- Ordering correct agency headcount
Knowledge & Experience:-
- Previous FMCG experience
- Understanding of production capabilities
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding of the manufacturing process
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Are you an experience Labour Planner? Do you have FMCG experience? IF so PMP Recruitment would like to hear from you.
To be immediately considered for this role, please upload your CV in a Word format.
PMP Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Production Labour Planning