Suitable role for Graduates or School Leavers
An opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician to join a large FMCG manufacturing organisation based in Wiltshire. The purpose of this role is to support the chemist/senior technician in specific aspects of product development/formulation.
- Keep accurate, detailed records of product development and product specifications.
- Develop products to fit the needs of the customer / consumer / business
- Prepare bulks for prototype submission, stability, challenge, user trials and compatibility
- Complete stability testing.
- Perform and accurately record lab tests on samples (eg pH, viscosity, SG, drop, break strength etc.)
- Organise raw material / packaging samples from suppliers (internal and external).
- An interest in the Scientific industry
- Ability to have great organisation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- quality control
- lab technician
- laboratory technician
- chemistry graduate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'