Salary: £20-22K per annum
Job type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. They deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world and deliver award winning medico-legal services. They value people who are dedicated, hard-working and looking to contribute to the growth of the business at an exciting time.
The successful applicant will have access to all of our clients benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in one of their established clinics around the country.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician:
- Assist the Lab and Pharmacy Manager with the complete accountability for the Laboratory space, equipment and supplies
- Assist and liaise with study coordinators with the clinical/ laboratory supplies accountability and ordering
- Lab sample processing and shipments for entire clinical trial portfolio across both London laboratories
- Query resolution-lab queries: work with the study coordinators and monitors in closing any queries
- Assisting with the maintenance of all the laboratory equipment
- Participating in regular department and Study Team meetings. Takings minutes and distributing.
- Preparing and completing CRFs (Source documents) and ensuring timely uploading of data to the eCRF or other appropriate EDC system
- Resolution of data queries in a timely manner
- Maintenance of Investigator Site File (ISF)
- Preparing essential clinical trial documentation (including acquisition of sample results), distributing, tracking and filing of documents on return
- Ensure that any clinical trial databases/tracking tools are set up and maintained throughout the trial
- General study filing
Requirements of the Laboratory Technician:
- BSc educated – min 2:1 (Chemistry / Biology / Pharmacology related disciplines preferred)
- Prior bench lab work
- Strong attention to detail
- Clinical trials experience (ideal)
Benefits of becoming the Laboratory Technician:
- Continuous professional development
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Laboratory Technician, then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'