Hours: 8am-4pm for training then 7am-3pm ; Monday-Friday
- Complete all routine equipment and housekeeping tasks
- Using robotics in the preparation of plates for routine assaying
- Assist with washing of completed plated for final analysis
- Sample preparation, routine buffer preparation
- Demonstrate team work and excellent communication skills
- science background: HNC minimum, BSc preferred.
- any experience in working with PCR, DNA analysis, ELISAs and sample prep desirable
- awareness of working in a laboratory and of health and safety guidelines
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.