Scintillant specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates with a scientific focus. An opening has arisen from one of our Drinks and Food Industry clients for the placement of a Laboratory Technician. The company is flexible in its requirement for either a Full-time or Part-time Candidate.
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous laboratory experience working within the food and drinks industry.
- Education and Qualifications:
- Have a Degree in a relevant scientific or food related subject. A candidate with a good set of 'A’ Level passes would be considered.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work independently.
- Have knowledge of HACCP and GMP processes.
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of Outlook, Windows, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- Be familiar with routine systems and instrumentation within a routine scientific laboratory.
- Attention to detail.
- Unambiguous and legible handwriting.
- Report writing skills.
- Food Industry
- Laboratory Skills