Our established client are looking for a Lab Technician to join their team. You will undertake analysis and preparation of samples in the food composition section and all associated activities.
Your main duties will consist of -
* Routine analysis of foodstuffs and associated materials using a variety of methods, this includes updating QC records and basic maintenance of laboratory equipment
* Preparation and administration of samples
* General admin in the section as required
To be successful in this role, you will need -
* Science Degree/BTEC ONE/ A-levels/NVQ level 3 or relevant experience
* Ability to undertake routine analytic testing with minimum supervision
* Good organisational skills in managing own workload
* Ability to work in a small team with minimal supervision
Salary for this role is £15,800
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Lab Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job