An exciting opportunity to join a growing, world renowned laboratory in Greater Manchester!
Joining this state-of-the-art laboratory, you will gain hands on experience with materials in the oil and gas industry. This dynamic and highly varied position will involve independent laboratory work for a variety of projects encompassing the set-up, maintenance and calibration of equipment and accurately recording analytical results.
Successful applicants will be committed and possess:
- A Levels/BTech/HND/degree in a relevant scientific or engineering subject
- Relevant experience in a metallurgical, chemical or testing environment.
- Trained in laboratory safety procedures and standards, chemical handling and COSHH
- Strong IT skills
- A willingness and desire to learn
- Enjoys investigatory and problem-solving roles
- Flexible approach to working hours
Apply now to VRS be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Key words: laboratory, lab, science, chemical, physics, analytical, maintenance, Manchester, Greater Manchester, VRS6086HQ
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'