The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the R&D, and Technical staff in the manufacturing of functional surface coatings.
- Support formulation design.
- Conduct analytical testing on various coatings.
- Maintaining laboratory apparatus.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A levels (or equivalent) in Chemistry, or a related subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience within a laboratory environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the top of their respective field, and in return for your skills they are offering a salary ranging from £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST43353 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"