Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician in Charlton and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining their team as a Laboratory Technician you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Enhance Holiday Entitled
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the company Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to their Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are they looking for?
As their ideal Laboratory Technician you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to participating in and contributing to a safe working environment at all times
- A willingness to learn and/or develop your current skill set
- Good communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team
- Basic computer literacy is desirable
What will I be responsible for?
Joining their team Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Testing of Hardened Concrete and Aggregates in a laboratory setting.
- Collection of test specimens from the company sites in the region.
- Completing trial mixes of bespoke concrete mixes for major London projects.
The company's people have been shaping the world around them for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. They are very proud of their history and what makes them the company they are today. Our client also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue their growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of their industry They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. They’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join their team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Laboratory Technician, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'