Laboratory Technician: Calibration: Sheffield
Our client is a world leader in calibration and heat sensors. Due to their continuing growth, they are looking to employ a Laboratory Technician. Duties include calibration and testing of industrial temperature sensors and the associated measurement equipment.
- Thermal calibration of thermocouples using both the fixed point and comparison method.
- Thermal calibration of resistance thermometers using both fixed point and comparison method.
- Electrical calibration of chart recorders, loggers, indicators and temperature controllers.
- Issue and checking of certification.
- Working to detailed UKAS and quality procedures.
- Experience as a UKAS calibration technician is desirable.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to detailed technical procedures.
- Effective communication skills.
- A good team player.
- Experience in the field of calibration.
- Minimum qualification A level or BTEC in Sciences.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"