Laboratory Supervisor Manufacturing
£23,000 - £26,000 + excellent company benefits
Wrexham, North Wales
Do you have experience working within a laboratory/micro laboratory environment? Are you looking to work for a global market leading company in a supervisory role offering further development and progression?
On offer is a hands on role for a multi-national company that is recognised for investing in employee development and is a well-respected manufacturer within its industry.
This role is for an fmcg manufacturer that is at the forefront of its industry and has continued growth plans in place. Your role will be to ensure the company adheres to the quality standards in all aspects of manufacturing by taking a hands on approach to process improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company in a varied role with further training and progression opportunities available.
This role would suit someone who has worked within a laboratory/micro laboratory environment and is looking for a supervisory role.
- Supervision of the laboratory function - Lab Assistants and Shift QA's
- Ensure the company adheres to the quality standards in all aspects of manufacturing
- Days based role Mon-Fri for a global manufacturing company
- Experience working within a laboratory/micro laboratory environment
- Ideally have supervisory experience
- Looking to work for a global manufacturer offering further training and development
Laboratory supervisor, lab supervisor, microbiology, microbiologist, quality, QA, FMCG, quality assurance, ISO 9001, manufacturing, Wrexham, North Wales
Please click the apply button or contact Kieran Williams at Rise Technical to be considered for the role.
- ISO 9001
- quality assurance
- North Wales
- lab supervisor
- Laboratory supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job