Laboratory Services Co-ordinator
Permanent position, weekdays
Competitive salary and benefits to attract the best talent
A world renowned scientific organisation is looking for an analytical services manager to join their site in South Manchester.
The role will support the provision of analytical testing services to customers around the UK in the FMCG and consumer products manufacturing sector. This role is the first point of contact for customers and the post holder will be responsible for managing the customer's journey from sample receipt to delivery of results and analysis.
The ideal candidate will have a background in FMCG manufacturing or laboratory testing, coupled with a scientific related degree such as chemistry.
* Support laboratory remembers in supplying interpretation of results
* Report and communicate results to clients and to issue client certificates and out of specifications
* Produce client specific reports with final predictions with a high level of quality and technical competence
* Follow up on sample status, reporting and interpretation of results
* Advise customers on relevant testing methods
* Provide a high level of internal and external customer care
* Set up and maintenance of client suites and specifications in company's IT systems including preparing and updating quotations for existing customers
* Support the sales team in the identification of customer's needs and recommendation of testing requirements
* To have a sound understanding of chemistry, substances and mixtures and how these principles can be applied to the relevant legislation.
* Raising and investigating customer queries and complaints
Degree in Science or equivalent
* Broad understanding of chemistry and/or consumer product manufacturing processes. For example if you have worked in a lab that test for Toys, Food Contact, Cosmetics, Detergents, would be ideal
* Experience in working according UKAS ISO17025 guidelines
* Experience in speaking to clients and customers
* Excellent written and communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'